Address: Monalisa House Mbarakpaka Village Ihiala Anambra State
Tel No: 08037202393, 09018114641
E-mail: K. firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of birth: 21 December 1972
Marital Status: Married
State of origin: Anambra
Local Govt. area: Ihiala
Occupation: Legal practice
Spoken language: Igbo and English
Residential Address: Monalisa House Mbarakpaka Village Ihiala Anambra State
Permanent Address: Same as Residential Address
Advance of the law and its application to the development of the society and to make the world a safer place for existence, through adherence to laws and inclination to justice and the rule of law.
EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS ATTENDED WITH DATE:
- University of Nigeria (Enugu campus) 1990-1994
- Nigeria Law School Lagos 1994-1995
- Federal Government College Enugu (Higher School) 1988-1989
- Community Secondary School Ukpor 1983-1985
- All Hallows Seminary Onitsha 1980-1983
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Passionate Advocate and Solicitor.
- Mediation and negotiation skills
- Good Interpersonal relationship and impeccable communication skills.
- Team work and managerial skills and can easily work independently and with a team.
- Leadership skills with ability to manage and supervise task with regard to set goals
- Multi-task ability, excellent decision making and powerful presentation skills.
- Resilient, easily manage pressure and stress and maintains high sense of focus.
- Easily adapt in a dynamic and fast-paced business clime with strong analytical ability.
- Excellent strategist, proactive, creative and management development skills.
Visionary person with open-minded zest, analytical team player desirous to make positive change in the society. Driven by the purpose to welcome challenges as it paves way to improvement. Confident and self motivated, believes that there is no problem without a panacea. A delightful empathic and diplomatic style to deal with people respectfully and cordially with courtesy. Ready to learn new things to enhance competence within an organization irrespective of the social or environmental condition. To achieve optimum level of productivity and proficiency.
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES/ SOCIAL CLUBS.
- MEMBER: Nigeria Bar Association (NBA)
- MEMBER: Beverly Hill Recreation Clubs Nnewi
- DIRECTOR: The Barns Organization
- MEMBER: People’s Right Organization
- MEMBER: University of Nigeria Alumia Association
- MEMBER: Exclusive House of the Lord
- Catholic Diocese of Nnewi
- FAPA CO LTD The Qlink Group
- Ken Maduakor Group Ltd
- Kunech Properties Ltd
- M.chullas Co Ltd
- Reading journal, motivational and precedents books on law and articles.
- Table tennis, soccer and watching live game
- Listening to cool music, news, national and world events
- Avoid reader and researcher.